- Familiarizing our corporate clients with their rights and duties according to the laws and regulations applicable to their activities and functioning;
- Being a whistle-blower against any risk of compliance failure;
- Advising on measures to mitigate and address the negative impact and consequences of any compliance failure.
Our action consists mainly of advising the company managers in:
- Drafting the constitutional documents such as the Shareholder Agreement, Company Charter, Financial Charter, Statute of the Board of Directors, Labour Contract Template…etc…;
- Drafting corporate governance-related documents such as: the Disclosure Requirements; Self-Evaluation Systems; Manager’s Fiduciary Duties and Responsibilities; Compliance Requirements; Internal Investigation Protocol; Crisis Management Protocol…;
- Company restructuration;
- Programming and organizing meetings of the Board of Directors, Members Council, General Assembly of Shareholders;
- Helping resolve internal conflicts (between management and shareholders; among managers or among shareholders; between employers and employees) and/or disputes with the authorities.
Our corporate management services can be provided on case-by-case basis or in the form of in-house counselling (please see below)