- Advising on measures to mitigate and address the negative impact and consequences of any compliance failure;
- Being a whistle-blower against any risk of compliance failure;
- Familiarizing our corporate clients with their rights and duties according to the laws and regulations applicable to their activities and functioning.
Our action consists mainly of advising the company managers in:
- Company restructuration;
- Drafting the constitutional documents such as the Shareholder Agreement, Company Charter, Financial Charter, Statute of the Board of Directors, Labour Contract Template…etc…;
- Drafting corporate governance-related documents such as: the Disclosure Requirements; Self-Evaluation Systems; Manager’s Fiduciary Duties and Responsibilities; Compliance Requirements; Internal Investigation Protocol; Crisis Management Protocol…;
- Helping resolve internal conflicts (between management and shareholders; among managers or among shareholders; between employers and employees) and/or disputes with the authorities;
- Programming and organizing meetings of the Board of Directors, Members Council, General Assembly of Shareholders.
Our corporate management services can be provided on case-by-case basis or in the form of in-house counselling (please see below)
GLOBAL VIETNAM LAWYERS – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE | +84 (28) 3622 3555
Ho Chi Minh| 8th Floor, Centec Tower, 72-74 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ha Noi| 10Ath Floor, CDC Building, 25 Le Dai Hanh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi City, Vietnam
Da Nang| Regus Business Center, 3rd Floor, Indochina Riverside Tower, 74 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Danang City, Vietnam