BANKING LAW FIRM VIET NAM | FINANCIAL LAWYERS
Some of the largest commercial banks, financial service businesses, private equity investors, investment management funds, and trading companies, both Vietnamese and international, highly regard our legal banking professionals at GV Lawyers for the quality of advice.
Our clients’ service requirements have included, among other things, (i) regulatory compliance and (ii) mortgage banking. Furthermore, our team has gathered a wealth of expertise in dispute settlement and litigation in the banking industry as a result of their participation in a number of high-profile dispute cases, notably those involving financial institutions and their clients.
GV Lawyers has always taken pleasure in offering a full variety of banking and finance services to our clients, which include local and overseas international banks as well as other financial organizations.
Our banking and finance business encompasses all aspects of local and international banking and financing, including restructurings, financings, and financial institution consulting services. GV Lawyers has a large number of partners, senior associates, and junior associates, all of whom have extensive banking and finance product line and nation experience.
OUR BANKING AND FINANCE WORK INCLUDES:
- Provide compliance checking services for all of our clients’ activities, including loan granting, private banking, and operations relating to overseas remittances and foreign exchange control, with the primary goal of alerting our clients to any risk or potentiality of compliance defaults for preventative purposes; and
- Propose preventative actions suited to the amount of risk or potentiality exposed during compliance checking.
- Assist financial institutions and mortgage bankers in developing and executing mortgage management standards, such as guidelines for mortgage application documents, disclosures, and other mortgage procedures.
- Assist clients with legal due diligence, organizational structuring, particular loan transaction issues, mortgage fraud prevention, and reacting to applicable laws and regulations infractions or suspected violations…
- Examine the forms and processes to ensure that they meet all legal requirements.
- Represent our clients in disputes involving lender liability, check fraud, lien priority decisions, subordination agreement disputes, trust disputes, credit life insurance cases, letters of credit, and the execution of different lending collateral arrangements…
- Manage dispute settlement for our clients in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible by giving frequent status reports, utilizing prudent staffing of litigation associates and paralegals, and always requesting client pre-approval for any exceptional litigation expenditures.