Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
GV Lawyers would like to introduce you Legal Newsletter in May 2022 with the following main contents:
- We will keep you updated about the novelties on business and use of postal services, on amending and supplementing regulations on granting licenses to import films for non-commercial purposes. In addition, we will help you stay up to date on some solutions to speed up the progress and improve the quality of planning for the period 2021-2030 of Government in the ” Update latest regulations” section.
- Next, the article “Project of the Law on Cinematography (amended) – “Firm in objectives, flexible in strategies” by Mr. Le Quang Vy, Partner of GV Lawyers will analyze the nature of “firm in objectives and flexible in strategies” in the project of the Law on Cinematography (amended) related to the issue of censorship and appraisal of cinematographic works before they are licensed for dissemination. At the same time, drawing from the experience of South Korea and the United States in censoring cinematic works, the author proposes some solutions for Vietnam to be in harmony with the aspects of state management, human rights, moral rights of the author, and the rights of film producers.
- Enterprises will be interested in adding regulations on granting red books for condotels and officetels in the draft Decree amending decrees detailing the implementation of the Land Law, as well as the The Ministry of Construction makes a proposal on owning apartments for 50 years in “Good readings for you” section.
- In the section “Legal Guidance“, we will update the questions related to tax policy such as: (i) Personal income tax of insurance agents; (ii) Value added tax rate for securities business activities; (iii) Expenses paid for by a third company and cleared for debts; and (iv) Invoicing instructions for the time a customer cancels the contract.
- The last part of the Legal Newsletter is, as usual, the list of selected legal documents issued in April 2022.
We hope you will find this newsletter useful.