Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
GV Lawyers would like to introduce you to Legal Newsletter Issue No. 10 of October 2023.
- Enterprises that employ foreign workers will be interested in novelties on management of foreign workers working in Vietnam from 18 September 2023 in the Latest Legal Update.
- “Should you choose to resolve disputes through commercial arbitration or go to court?” will be the question that enterprises worry about when disputes arise. Lawyer Do Duc Anh, Lawyer of GV Lawyers will analyze notes for enterprises to choose the method of resolving disputes by arbitration in the article of the same name in the section “Article”.
- In the section “Legal Guidance“, we will keep you updated about the questions related to: (i) Land rental exemption policy; (ii) Registering for family deductions for the dependents whose tax codes have changed their status to taxpayers; (iii) Transferring profits abroad by foreign organisations and individuals who gain profits from direct investment in Vietnam; and (iv) Identifying related-party transactions.
- The fact that the Ministry of Finance’s proposal to reduce VAT by 2% in the first half of next year, coupled with their expected reduction of environmental tax on gasoline and oil by 50% until the end of 2024 is the notable centerpiece in the section “Good readings for you”.
- The last part of the Legal Newsletter is, as usual, the list of selected latest legal documents.
We hope you will find this newsletter useful. To read the full Legal Newsletter, please click DOWNLOAD.