Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
GV Lawyers would like to introduce you to Legal Newsletter Issue No. 11 of November 2023.
- This newsletter will catch you up on: (i) amending regulations on grant of State investment credit, (ii) providing insurance products through insurance agents, and (iii) refurbished imports under the CPTTP.
- Should commercial mediation be chosen to resolve disputes? will be a question that enterprises worry about when disputes arise, especially disputes related to intellectual property rights. In the article “Trends of mediation in disputes over intellectual property“, authors Le Quang Vy, Do Hoa An and Pham Thanh Mai will briefly analyse dispute resolution methods, especially the method of commercial mediation in disputes over intellectual property is still new in Vietnam for enterprises to consider.
- In the section “Legal Guidance“, we will keep you updated about the questions on tax policies and invoices such as: (i) Expenses are deductible when determining corporate income tax and personal income tax deduction; (ii) Tax policy for assets transferred when splitting the company; (iii) Instructions for issuing adjusted invoices; and (iv) Make invoices for deposit certificate issuance activities.
- The fact that the HoREA proposes removal of the 30% interest expense limit of enterprises with associated transactions, and the Prime Minister agrees to take 7 days off for Lunar New Year 2024 under the proposal of the Ministry of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs is the notable centerpiece in the section “Good readings for you”.
- The last part of the Legal Newsletter is, as usual, the list of selected latest legal documents.
We hope you will find this newsletter useful. To read the full Legal Newsletter, please click: