Diem has attained vast experience in providing legal assistance to local and multi-national companies in principal areas of Merger & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Corporate Restructuring, Real Estate, Commerce and Corporate Governance, Diem has gained considerable practical skills and valuable experience in these legal areas.
Diem has involved in various cross border M&A transactions and several successful offshore IPO deals on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in providing legal opinions addressed to the Listco, the Sponsor and the underwriters to the IPO upon issue of the Prospectus, the Listing, as well as to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the Securities and Futures Commission; and other required legal advice for the whole IPO and Listing process.
During this time, Ms. Diem had the great opportunity to serve major international and local clients such as Berjaya Group, Asahi Beverages Group, Liwayway Group (Oishi), Aden Group, Mercedes- Benz, Holcim-Lafarge Cement (currently known as Siam City), Pinaco, Novaland, Sacomreal, An Duong Thao Dien, Thanh Thanh Cong Group, VinaCapital and many others.
Diem also made her continuous legal contributions to well-known professional journals such as the Saigon Times and Center for International Legal Studies (CILS).
At the beginning of 2020, Ms. Diem was promoted to Senior Associate position.
Some of typical successful deals
- Key player of the sole Vietnamese legal advisor for the successful IPO and Listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange of Hyfusin Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code 8512.HK), a company principally engages in the manufacturing and sale of daily-use candles, scented candles, decorative candles and diffusers with headquarters in Hong Kong and operations in China and Vietnam (http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews/GEM/2018/0629/GLN20180629005.pdf)
- Key player of the sole Vietnamese legal advisor for the successful IPO and Listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange of GHW International (Stock Code 9933.HK), an applied chemical intermediates manufacturer and provider in the integrated services market with an established reputation, and a long operating history of over 20 years in the industry and also the fourth largest seller of polyurethane materials in terms of sales revenue in the PRC in 2018 and ranked as 46th globally in terms of revenue in the global chemical sales market in 2018 (https://www1.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews/sehk/2019/1231/2019123100037.pdf)
- Member of the sole Vietnamese counsel team for the Green Project of TVX Holdings Group and Etika Groups in Vietnam. (as master purchaser), Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam. (http://www.etika-intl.com/pdf/announcement/20140630%20-%20EIH%20-%20Completion%20of%20Disposal%20of%20Subsidairies.pdf)
- Member of the Company’s Vietnam Counsel for Serrano Holdings Limited for its divestment in Vietnam and for its IPO submission at the Stock Exchange of Singapore, ISIN Code: SG1AD7000003 (For more information: http://www.btinvest.com.sg/markets/news/96759.html?source=si_news)
- Member of the Vietnam legal team for Allgreen Properties (Vietnam) Pte. Ltd. in dealing with its M&A deals and real estate project restructuring in Vietnam (valued at US$20 million).
- Acting as legal adviser for monthly corporate and governance legal issues of a Vietnam listed corporation, Pinaco JSC., (HOSE Stock Code: PAC), a leading battery and accumulator manufacturer in Vietnam.
- Bachelor of Law Degree, University of Economics and Law, HCMC National University (2011), Major: Civil Law;
- Master of Laws of the University of Economics and Law, HCMC National University (2016);
- Lawyer Practicing Certificate (2016).
- English, Vietnamese