GV Lawyers is one of Vietnam’s top law firms pioneering its dedication of time and effort to the community, universities and vocational organizations in Vietnam during the past years. These examples illustrate some of GV Lawyers’ endeavours and initiatives throughout the years:
- Annually organize free trips for poor people and hard-working students in many localities in the Mekong Delta.
- GV Lawyers is the legal partner of Program “Clean Water For Schools” in Ben Tre, Binh Thuan and Phan Thiet provinces as mobilized by the Sponsoring Association for Poor Patients of Ho Chi Minh City.
- GV Lawyers is the legal partner of PRO Plastic waste treatment project sponsored by 12 founding members being multinational companies in FMCG sector in which plastic packaging and other recycling materials are used, and many other members and angel contributors also engaged in the project.
- Coordinating with other leading law firms in Vietnam in choosing and granting scholarships to students with excellent academic results from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law and Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Law (under the GES program); providing soft and professional skills training during the scholarship term.
- Sponsoring a number of diligent students with good knowledge of English and academic results from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Law to participate in annual MOOT competitions held in Southeast Asian countries.
- Many of GV Lawyers’ lawyers have been directly involved in teaching and providing training at the Justice Academy (under the Ministry of Justice) and VCCI to educate prospective lawyers and corporate representatives in Vietnam.
- Several domestic and foreign interns from Vietnam’s leading law schools and abroad have been welcomed to the offices of GV Lawyers in Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Noi to practice as legal profession trainees, providing vital experience as they continue on their career path toward becoming legal practitioners after graduation.
- GV Lawyers’ lawyers have been invited by some famous television stations in Vietnam for interviews on legal topics and have written numerous articles for local and foreign professional journals, providing in-depth legal analyses to the public.
- GV Lawyers’ lawyers directly contribute their expertise to the drafting of laws of the National Assembly, draft decrees and circulars of the Government and the ministries related to the business activities of enterprises.