Mr. Quyet has extensively worked on a broad range of cross border M&A and offshore IPO transactions, advisory and regularly advises on regulatory issues on commercial, construction, and infrastructure sectors.
Mr. Quyet has also acquired practical knowledge in various legal fields including international acquisitions, joint ventures, public and private financings, international corporate restructurings as well experience in litigation and arbitration.
Some of typical successful deals
- Team member of the sole Vietnamese legal advisor for the successful IPO and Listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange of Hyfusin Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code 8512), a company principally engages in the manufacturing and sale of daily-use candles, scented candles, decorative candles and diffusers with headquarters in Hong Kong and operations in China and Vietnam, including conducting legal due diligence and rending legal advice and compliance consultancy for the Company; drafting and reviewing the IPO Prospectus; providing legal opinions addressed to the Company, the Sponsor and the underwriters to the IPO upon issue of the Prospectus, the Listing, as well as to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the Securities and Futures Commission; and other required legal advice for the whole IPO and Listing process
- Team member of the sole Vietnamese counsel team for the Green Project of TVX Holdings Group and Etika Groups in Vietnam, legal services were rendered regarding the acquisition by a Japanese master purchaser of companies operating in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam. The deal is valued at approximately 231million USD and required consideration of the laws of various jurisdictions, including Japan (as master purchaser), Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Team member of the Company’s Vietnam Counsel for Serrano Holdings Limited for its divestment in Vietnam and for its IPO submission at the Stock Exchange of Singapore, ISIN Code: SG1AD7000003
- Advising as a team member for monthly corporate and governance legal issues of a Vietnam listed corporation, Pinaco JSC., (HOSE Stock Code: PAC), a leading battery and accumulator manufacturer in Vietnam.
- Bachelor of Law Degree, from the University of Economics and Law, Ho Chi Minh City National University.
- Master of Law Degree, from the University of Economics and Law, Ho Chi Minh City National University.
- Vietnamese, English