Mr. Nguyen Duc Hieu has more than 20 years of experience practicing in a relatively broad range of practices, spanning from IP, unfair competition, corporate, data confidentiality protection and cybersecurity. Over the last 06 years, he has expanded his practice to licensing regulatory matters and M&A deals.
Mr. Hieu is also known for his hand-on style and remarkable ability to give pragmatic and holistic advice to Clients. With in-depth experience serving businesses, both foreigner and local, he can also provide clients with practical and cost-effective solutions to their complex legal issues.
Mr. Hieu attained his Bachelor of Law degree and then a Master of Laws (LL.M.) at the Hanoi Law College. He also earned a Bachelor of English degree at the Hanoi Foreign Language Teaching University. He has also been admitted as an official member of the Bar Association of Hanoi.
Mr. Hieu has delivered presentations for a number of international professional seminars. He is also the author and a co-author of several articles published by IP magazines.
- Bachelor of Law degree and then a Master of Laws (LL.M.) at the Hanoi Law College.
- Bachelor of English degree at the Hanoi Foreign Language Teaching University
- Member of American Chamber of Commerce of Hanoi.
- Member of the Euro Chamber of Commerce of Hanoi.
- Official member of the Bar Association of Hanoi.
- Vietnamese, English