Nga graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business Administration from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Law in 2014. Before joining GV Lawyers, Nga had worked at a Law firm as an associate lawyer and several companies at in-house legal positions. During this time, Nga worked on many legal issues, specific in corporate and investment, labour, construction, competition, and litigation. When joining GV Lawyers, Ms Nga has had the opportunity to participate in several teams of GV Lawyers’ professional lawyers in various areas such as investment, labour, corporate.
- Providing clients with legal opinions/legal advice regarding the issues covering many legal fields as required by clients;
- Drafting, reviewing agreements, contracts, letters, and other types of documents;
- Implementing licensing procedures for clients; and
- Representing clients in the negotiation process and participating in litigation.
- Bachelor of Laws, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, 2014.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Ho Chi Minh University of Law, 2014
- English, Vietnamese