Mr. Le Thanh Tam graduated with a Bachelor of Laws from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Law in 2015. Prior to his employment with GV Lawyers, Mr. Thanh Tam had approximately 6 years of working experience at a foreign law firm and legal department of a multinational consulting company which specialize in corporate and investment in Ho Chi Minh City.
When joining GV Lawyers, Mr. Thanh Tam has had the opportunity to participate in several teams of GV Lawyers’ professional lawyers and get more practical experience in a variety of areas such as investment, labour, corporate, tax and litigation.
With his knowledge and working experience, Mr. Thanh Tam has assisted many clients who are domestic and foreign individuals and businesses in many complicated cases and gained trust and appreciation from clients as well as from his colleagues.
- Assisting clients in M&A transactions, completing the post-M&A works and setting up their business in local provinces in Vietnam;
- Providing opinions, memos, conducting due diligence reports in the context of M&A transactions, new investment projects establishment and commercial, civil disputes in Vietnam;
- Drafting, reviewing various agreements, contracts, letters, and other types of documents; and
- Implementing licensing and post-licensing procedures for clients.
- Bachelor of Law, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, 2015.
- Lawyer Practicing Certificate, 2020.
- Vietnamese, English