Lawyer Le Quang Vy used to be an official of the Personnel and Organization at the People’s Committee of District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, in charge of administrative reforms and ward government organization and a guest lecturer on Copyright and Related Rights in the Intellectual Property Law at the Military College of Art and Hoa Sen University.
Lawyer Le Quang Vy was a founding partner at VLT Lawyers. In July 2016, VLT Lawyers merged with Phuoc & Partners.
From September 2019, he is a Partner at Global Vietnam Lawyers (GV Lawyers) where he is works on Intellectual property, especially Copyright and its related rights, entertainment technology, media and civil litigation.
Apart from his native language as Vietnamese, he is fluent in English.
Mr. Le Quang Vy is a familiar author of many legal articles published on prestigious newspapers such as Saigon Economic Times, Tuoi Tre, Business Newspapers (Nhip Cau Dau Tu) and participates in the interviews on legal issues of the program of Vietnam Television (VTV) and Ho Chi Minh City Television (HTV).
The following articles and interviews, which have been conducted:
– Author of the regular book on Copyright & Related Rights in the Intellectual Property Law, published by Young Publishers in 2010.
– Co-author of Chapter 9 – Intellectual property rights in Volume 3 of the Lawyer Handbook, published by the Vietnam Bar Federation and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) in 2018.
– The program “Dong Hanh Hang Viet No. 139 – 2017 on the topic of “Consumers’ entitlement to safety” was broad casted on Ho Chi Minh City Television.
– The program “Dong Hanh Hang Viet No. 138” broadcasted on February 7, 2017, on HTV7 with the topic of “Trademarks and corporate interests“.
– The article by Lawyer Le Quang Vy and Paralegal Nguyen Thi Hang under the title of “Legal issues surrounding the regaining of the sperm of the deceased” posted on the online newspaper nguoiduatin.vn on December 30, 2018.
– Author or co-author of many articles published in the Saigon Economic Times such as:
Why is the criminal liability of a legal entity denied?
What a pity for overseas artists returning to their homeland to perform
Fairness, justice and role of the court
Music copyright of the digital age
Do you need to review art show programs?
Is it necessary for apply for a license to take the international beauty test?
Is the singer also a producer of his album?
Leading Lawyer on Intellectual Property in 2016 and 2018 – Asialaw Profiles.
Member of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Member of the Song Writers’ Association of Vietnam.
Bachelor in Law of the University of Social Sciences and Humanities.