Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
GV Lawyers would like to introduce you Legal Newsletter in July 2022 with the following main contents:
- In the first part of the newsletter, we will keep you updated about the novelties on Law on Insurance Business in 2022, as well as disclosure of information about the real estate market.
- The next part will answer the question: “How to avoid risks in M&A deals in Vietnam”? In the article “M&A risk in Vietnam – Can share deals and asset deals be used interchangeably?” Mr. Luong Van Ly and Mr. Tran Thanh Tung, Partners of GV Lawyers will analyze the views of state agencies, especially the courts in resolving disputes related to M&A deals, from which it is recommended that businesses before embarking upon any M&A deals, comprehensive and thorough due diligence, careful deal structuring, and assistance of the right consultant would be recommended.
- Enterprises will be interested in the fact that the Ministry of Industry and Trade proposes to make an additional 2,428 MW of solar power, at the same time, the State Bank of Vietnam proposes additional regulations on lending via electronic means in the draft Circular on amending and supplementing Circular 39/2016/TT-NHNN in “Good readings for you” section.
- In the section “Legal Guidance“, we will update the questions related to tax policy such as: (i) Contractor tax declaration; (ii) Value added tax declaration for export activities; (iii) Tax policy for Member Funds; and (iv) Procedures for value added tax refund for investment projects.
- The last part of the Legal Newsletter is, as usual, the list of selected latest legal documents issued.
We hope you will find this newsletter useful. To read the full Legal Newsletter, please click DOWNLOAD.