Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
GV Lawyers would like to introduce you Legal Newsletter in June 2022 with the following main contents:
- The extension of time limit for paying land taxes and rent as well as the interest rate subsidies from the Budget will be issues in which businesses, cooperatives and business households are currently very interested. You can refer to these regulations in detail in the “Latest regulations” section.
- How will compliance with the regulation on “dialogue in the workplace” be a trending topic of many businesses? In the article “Dialogue in the workplace and democracy regulations”, Lawyer Dinh Quang Thuan, Partner of GV Lawyers and Lawyer Hoang Phuoc will analyze the legal provisions related to dialogue in the workplace so that businesses can draw experiences from specific cases.
- Insurance enterprises will be disallowed to invest in real estate business! This is a high-profile provision in the Law on Insurance Business (amended) recently passed by the National Assembly. The grading of FDI enterprises to decide on incentives is based on the set of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the FDI sector that the Ministry of Planning and Investment is drafting in “Good readings for you” section.
- In the section “Legal Guidance“, we will update the questions related to tax policy such as: (i) Determination of personal income tax-free income for overtime salaries; (ii) To reduce value-added taxes on warehouse services and land rental; (iii) Corporate income tax reduction according to Decree No. 92/2021/ND-CP; and (iv) Instructions for handling incorrect invoices.
- The last part of the Legal Newsletter is, as usual, the list of selected latest legal documents issued.
We hope you will find this newsletter useful.