Dear Valued Clients and Partners,
As usual, GV Lawyers would like to introduce you the legal newsletter April 2020, which includes the following main contents:
In the beginning of the legal newsletter, we would like to review some remarkable legal information with the following contents:
- Guidelines on the 2018 Law on Competition;
- Conditions for granting a guest worker provision service license.
In addition, we would like to present the “Regulations on measures to prevent and control the Covid-19 pandemic” including the following main contents:
- Regulations on measures to prevent and control the Covid-19 pandemic;
- Support policy for businesses affected by Covid-19;
- Resolving the benefit regimes for employees during work suspension due to Covid-19 pandemic;
- Criminal handling related to the prevention and control of Covid-19 pandemic.
In the section of “Reading for You”, we also share and keep you updated about essential news and useful information:
- Why is the VND 285,000 billion support package hard to go to businesses?
- Ho Chi Minh City Makes A Petition To The Government For Self-Decision On Projects Mixed With Public Land.
In the section “Answers to Queries“, we quote some important contents in order to promptly answer the problems for individuals and enterprises on the basis of the written response from the state competent agencies.
The last part of the Newsletter is the List of Legal Documents issued in March 2020.
We hope that you find this Legal Newsletter informative and interesting. If you have any queries or comments, please contact us at +84 (28) 3622 3555.