Dear Valued Clients and Partners,
GV Lawyers would like to introduce you the Legal Newsletter October 2020, which includes the following main contents:
In the beginning of the legal newsletter, we would like to review some remarkable legal information with the following contents:
- Novelties on sanctioning administrative violations in the health sector;
- Standard power purchase agreement for solar power projects;
- Conditions for applying preferential import and export duties under EVFTA; and
- Guidance on reducing 30% of corporate income tax payable in 2020.
Next, in the “Articles” section, we would like to introduce an article by Lawyer Do Duc Anh and Ms. Phan My Hanh titled “Affixing price: how to be legal and avoid damage?” published on Saigon Economic Times 38-2020 (1,553) dated 17 September 2020. In this article, the authors give opinions and legal bases related to the price affixing for goods, products, services, etc. Thence, they help sellers and businesses understand and properly apply the law on price affixing to avoid potential risks and unfortunate losses.
In the section of “Reading for You”, we also share and keep you updated about essential news and useful information:
- The proportion of private investors in power projects is increasing;
- Tightening management of mini apartments in Ho Chi Minh City.
In the section “Answers to Queries“, we quote some important contents in order to promptly answer the problems for individuals and enterprises on the basis of the written response from the state competent agencies.
The last part of the Newsletter is the List of Legal Documents issued in September 2020.
We hope that you find this Legal Newsletter informative and interesting. If you have any queries or comments, please contact us at +84 (28) 3622 3555.