Dear valued Clients and Partners,
GV Lawyers would like to introduce you the legal update newsletter August 2020, which includes the following main contents:
In the beginning of the legal newsletter, we would like to review some remarkable legal information with the following contents:
- Levels of administrative sanctions in the fields of judicial assistance, judicial administration and corporate bankruptcy
- Detailed guidance on debt settlement dossiers pursuant to the National Assembly’s Resolution No. 94/2019/QH14
- To reduce 15% of land rental for those affected by the Covid-19 epidemic
- Novelties on occupational accident and disease regime for employees
- Novelties on issuing corporate bonds
In the section of “Article”, GV Lawyers introduces the article of Lawyer Le Quang Vy and Lawyer Hoang Thi Hoai Thu headlined as “The right to use personal images under ethical and legal perspective”was posted on the website Vietnam Online Lawyer on 07 May, 2020. In this article, the authors presented and analyzed important issues of moral rights, image rights and other fundamental human rights that need to be respected and protected in accordance with Vietnamese laws and at the same time the author also made legal comments on a recent incident.
In the section of “Reading for You”, we also share and keep you updated about essential news and useful information:
- The employer has difficulty because Covid-19 stops paying social insurance until December 2020
- Proposal on preventing developers from misappropriating apartment building maintenance fees
In the section “Answers to Queries“, we quote some important contents in order to promptly answer the problems for individuals and enterprises on the basis of the written response from the state competent agencies, with contents as follows:
- Seller’s seal on converted e-invoice (into paper invoice)
- Value added tax for medical equipment
- Corporate income tax, value added tax for revenues from technology transfer
The last part of the Newsletter is the List of Legal Documents issued in July 2020.
We hope that you find this Legal Newsletter informative and interesting. If you have any queries or comments, please contact us at +84 (28) 3622 3555.