Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
GV Lawyers would like to introduce you Legal Newsletter in March 2021 with the following main contents:
- In the “Notable News” section, we will keep you updated on novelties on minor employees; novelties on invested construction project management; and worth noting is the novelties on pilot use of Mobile-Money payment service.
- In the next “Article” section, we would introduce an article by Le Quang Vy, Partner of GV Lawyers, titled “Is the contract invalid when a contracting party suffers a loss?” posted on the website of Vietnam Online Lawyers. on 11 December 2020.
- In “Good readings for you” section, we would review two articles related to maximum support to be done for businesses that voluntarily change floors to relieve transmission congestion; and Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Netflix will be entitled to pay taxes online in Vietnam.
- The section “Legal Guidance” will be the latest guidelines related to: (i) Corporate income tax declaration of the Branch in form of consolidation; (ii) Declaring value added taxes of a dependently accounting branch; (iii) Corporate income tax policy for real estate transfer activities; and (iv) Conducting procedures for corporate income tax incentives.
- The last part of the Legal Newsletter is, as usual, the list of selected legal documents issued in February 2021.
We hope you will find this newsletter useful to you.