Legal Newsletter in January 2020
Dear valued clients and partners,
As usual, we would like to continue updating and sharing with our valued clients and partners the outstanding legal information during the month and valuable news for your reference.
Legal Newsletter No. 01 | January 2020 covers the following:
1. In the “Remarkable Regulations” section, we are pleased to l present some main contents as follows:
2. 07 compulsory standards applying a remote digital signing model
3. Tax debt relief, elimination of penalties and late payment of taxes within 3
4. New regulations on entry and exit of Foreigners
5. Regulations on land recovery in industrial parks, industrial clusters and trade villages which do not put land into use, slow down the land use progress in Binh Duong province
Besides, the section “Reading for you“, we would like to share the two interesting articles: (i) “Looking Back on 8 Remarkable Legal Events In 2019”, and (ii) Lunar New Year Holiday 2020 of Civil Servants and Officials Lasting 7 Days that highlight many useful legal knowledge to update and apply.
The section of “Answers to Legal Enquiries”, also quoted the notable information of answering the problems for individuals and businesses based on the written response of the state agency.
The last part of the Newsletter is the List of Legal Documents issued in December 2019.
We hope that you find this Legal Newsletter informative and interesting. If you have any queries or comments, please contact us on via Tel: +84 (28) 3622 3555.
To read the entire Legal Newsletter, please click DOWNLOAD