Amending and replacing current laws and regulations by new ones occur frequently. Although the amended or new laws always take a lot from the preceding ones they do promulgate important if not fundamental changes which may impact favourably or adversely but strongly in either case on the daily operation and at the end of the day on the costs and profits of the corporate subjects.
We believe at GV Lawyers that our clients must not be caught off guard by such law changes. The objective of our Legal Education Practice is to prevent that from happening.
Timing & format
- The Law Education Practice covers all the laws and regulations of Viet Nam related to GV Lawyers’ areas of practice as listed above;
- Duration: one-hour sessions at least to many-days seminars;
- The regular programme is to include successively (i) a concise presentation on the relevant laws and regulations, including the underlying legal philosophy or principles; (ii) a case study for illustration purpose; and (iii) a Q & A session;
- Specific programmes to be tailored in accordance with the topic and audience determined by the client;
- The relevant documentation including the legal texts, writings of scholars or practitioners; court decisions or arbitration awards is to be handed out or announced in advance to the attendants; and
- The venue of the training may be the client’s premises or any other suitable place.